Welcome to the Trail of Cheer!!
We invite you to bring your family and friends out to share the love and joy that Christmas brings to millions of people around the world. Christmas is the best time of year and we are VERY proud to share our love of the Christmas season with you and yours.
The Trail of Cheer is open the first 3 weekends of December on Friday and Saturday from 6pm-9pm. There is a lot to see and do to celebrate Christmas...
- SANTA CLAUS IS HERE EVERY YEAR!!!
- Watch a Christmas puppet show.
- Have cookies and milk with Mrs. Clause.
- See thousands of lights and various displays including Oklahoma’s largest Gnome Nativity, a barn filled with Christmas miniatures and dozens of unique Christmas trees!
- Enjoy our "Christmas Around the World" holiday train ride
- Experience SCROOGE- An interactive telling of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"
- Visit Northland and see various Christmas trivia displays with seasonal music!
*Santa has a very tight schedule this year so it is best to show up early to guarantee that you and your family will be able to meet him. Santa is supposed to land at 6:00pm and he must leave for another event by 9:00pm each night we are open.
All of this for only $10 per person! We have discount coupons available at local merchants and on our Facebook page. Please visit our Facebook page for promos and more information.
Other Things to do
- Trail of Cheer Souvenir Shoppe - Featuring Trail of Cheer items for sale.
- Trail of Cheer Sweet Shoppe - Serving delicious and freshly made Cinnamon Rolls, Donuts, S'mores, Hot Chocolate, Cider, Coffee and more.
- Curse of the Black Swan and Coppergrove's Crypt escape rooms are open each night. Limited reservations available. CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATION INFORMATiON
100% of the proceeds are going to grow this event into something amazing that our community can be proud of! All Trail of Cheer staff work hard to make this event happen. Please make sure to tell our staff thank you! A little goes a long way!!