Welcome to the Trail of Cheer!!
We invite you to bring your family and friends out to share the love and joy that Christmas brings to millions of people around the world. Christmas is the best time of year and we are VERY proud to share our love of the Christmas season with you and yours.
- Admission to the Trail of Cheer is absolutely FREE!
- Everyone gets to visit Santa in his workshop and take photos for FREE*!
- Make something in Santa's craft area to take home for FREE!
- Take your own pictures with Santa for FREE**!
- See lights and various displays for FREE!
- Enjoy a walk through "Christmas Around the World" and "Northland"
*Santa has a very tight schedule this year so it is best to show up early to guarantee that you and your family will be able to meet him. Santa is supposed to land at 6:00pm and he must leave for another event by 9:00pm each night we are open.
**Due to COVID restrictions sitting on Santa's lap is not allowed this year.
***Donations are requested but not required for activities at the Trail of Cheer
Other Things to do
- SCROOGE- An interactive telling of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" where Scrooge himself is your tour guide through his evening of enlightenment.
- Trail of Cheer Souvenir Shoppe - Featuring Trail of Cheer items for sale.
- Trail of Cheer Sweet Shoppe - Serving delicious and freshly made Cinnamon rolls, donuts and more.
- Make S'mores and drink hot chocolate, cider, coffee or other beverages.
100% of the proceeds are going to grow this event into something amazing that our community can be proud of! All Trail of Cheer staff work hard to make this event happen. Please make sure to tell our staff thank you! A little goes a long way!!